Our faculty have been busy researching, writing, and publishing new papers. Here is a roundup of their recent scholarship:
- Professor Travis Crum’s paper “The Unabridged Fifteenth Amendment” is forthcoming in the Yale Law Journal.
- Professor Dan Epps and Professor Daniel D’Onfro’s paper “The Fourth Amendment and General Law” was published last month in the Yale Law Journal.
- Professor Sheldon Evans’ paper “Punishment Externalities and the Prison Tax” won the 2022 AALS Criminal Justice Section Junior Scholar Award for its contribution to punishment theory and ending mass incarceration. It is forthcoming in the California Law Review.
- Professor Andrea Katz’s paper “Becoming the Administrator-in-Chief: Myers and the Progressive Presidency,” co-authored with Noah Rosenblum, is forthcoming in the Columbia Law Review.
- Professor Bob Kuehn’s paper “An Empirical Analysis of Clinical Legal Education at Middle Age” is forthcoming in the Journal of Legal Education.
- Professor Greg Magarian’s paper “Centering Noncitizens’ Free Speech” was published in the Georgia Law Review.
- Professor Rachel Sachs’ paper “Rethinking Innovation at FDA,” co-authored with W. Nicholson Price II and Patricia J. Zettler, is forthcoming in the Boston University Law Review.