Come Visit Us
You will be impressed by our amazing campus and city, as well as our friendly students, accessible faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and the many events held at the law school. You are welcome to take a tour of the school, meet with the Office of Admissions, and visit a class. Please help us plan a visit tailored to your interests by
We also offer Open Houses during the year. Open Houses include the opportunity to meet with the Office of Admissions, discuss career paths in the Career Center, tour the law school, and meet clinic faculty.
Pleaseto attend an Open House.
How to Get Here
Parking Instructions: Pull into the Millbrook or Snow Way parking garages, and pull a parking ticket from the gate. Visitor parking is designated to the very top levels of each garage. The School of Law (Anheuser-Busch Hall) is in very close proximity to both garages.
MetroLink Instructions: Take any train from the airport to the Forest Park station. From the adjacent platform, transfer to a Shrewsbury/I-44 train and take it to the University City/Big Bend station. After you leave the MetroLink station, walk east along Forest Park Parkway (the University will be on your right) to Throop Drive. Take a right on Throop Drive and Anheuser-Busch Hall will be to the right of the intersection of Throop Drive and Snow Way.
Where to Stay
The following hotels are popular with student visitors. You can obtain specific prices and directions from whatever hotel you choose, but be sure to mention you are visiting WashULaw – you might receive a discounted rate.
- Moonrise Hotel: Retro-themed hotel in The Loop.
- The Knight Center: Upscale accommodations on campus, adjacent to the law school.
- Holiday Inn Express: In the heart of urbanites’ delight, the Central West End.
- Clayton Plaza Hotel: Minutes away in downtown Clayton.
- Chase Park Plaza: Deluxe lodging in the Central West End.
- Homewood Suites: Comfortable, relaxed hotel a few miles from campus.