The Law school has compiled the following list of upper-level courses currently or recently offered to guide students interested in government and administrative law. Related clinics and/or externships are marked with an asterisk and grouped separately at the end of the list. The Law School offers the listed courses regularly, but some are not available every year. For guidance about which courses might best fit your particular needs, please consult the faculty members listed below.
- Administrative Law
- Organizing, Coalition-Building & Lobbying
- Congressional & Administrative Law Clinic*
- Election Law
- Government Lawyering Externship*
- Interaction of Government, Business & Public Policy in a Democratic Society
- New York Regulatory & Business Externship*
- State & Local Government Law
Clinics & Externships
The Law School offers the following externships related to government and administrative law: Congressional & Administrative Law Externship; Government Lawyering Externship; and the New York Regulatory & Business Externship.