Peter joined the law library staff as a Research and Instruction Librarian in 2023. He also holds the position of Lecturer in Law and will teach legal research methodologies to first-year law students beginning in the 2024 academic year. He earned a J.D. from Rutgers Law School in Newark, New Jersey (2016), and a Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) degree from Western University in London, Ontario, Canada (2023).
Prior to joining WashULaw, Peter practiced law as a Deputy Attorney General within the Division of Law (DOL) of the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General. At the DOL, Peter represented the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities and its staff as a deputy assigned to the Public Utilities section (2018-2020); as a member of the Government and Healthcare Fraud Section (2020-2022), he investigated and litigated whistleblower qui tam complaints in complex civil prosecutions pursuant to the New Jersey False Claims Act. Peter also clerked for the Honorable Carole E. Higbee, J.A.D. (decd.), and the Honorable Joseph F. Lisa, J.A.D. (ret.), in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- M.L.I.S., Western University, London, Ontario, Canada, 2023
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 2016
- B.A., Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey, 2012
- Legal Research Methodologies I & II
- Areas of Expertise
- Legal Research
- How the American S.A.F.E. Act Stifles a National Response to the Syrian Refugee Crisis, 17 Rutgers J. Law & Relig. 349, Spring 2016 (article)
- Activity and Affiliations
- Admitted to New Jersey Bar in 2017 (inactive status)
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- AALL, Academic Law Librarians Special Interest Section (ALL-SIS)
- AALL, Research Instruction & Patron Services Special Interest Section (RIPS-SIS)
- Download CV