The Law School has compiled the following list of upper-level courses currently or recently offered to guide students interested in the area of social justice and legal theory. The Law School offers the listed courses regularly, but some are not available every year. For guidance about which courses might best fit your particular needs, please consult the faculty members listed below.
- American Indian Law
- Feminist Theory, Feminist Judgments
- Implicit Bias, Law & the Legal Profession Seminar
- Jurisprudence Seminar
- Law & Economics
- Law & Psychology
- Law & Religion
- Public Law Theory Seminar
- Regulating Sex: Historical & Cultural Encounters
- Societies, Cultures & Values
- Slavery & the Law
- Topics in Law and Economics
Students interested in law, philosophy, and society are encouraged to participate in the write-on competition for the Washington University Jurisprudence Review.