Russell Osgood, dean and professor of law at Washington University School of Law and Mimi Calter, vice provost and university librarian at Washington University in St. Louis have appointed a committee to identify candidates for the position of associate dean for the Law Library.
Joyce McCray Pearson will retire in June 2022, after having served as associate dean of the Law Library for seven years.
Committee members include:
- Scott Baker, Committee Chair, Vice Dean for Research and Faculty Development and William F. & Jessica L. Kirsch Professor of Law at the School of Law;
- Dorie Bertram, Director of Public Services and Lecturer in Law at the School of Law
- Danielle D’Onfro, Associate Professor of Law at the School of Law
- John Furlong, Associate University Librarian for Research and Academic Collaboration Services
- Trevor Gardner, Treiman Professor of Law at the School of Law
- Elena LeVan, rising 2L student at the School of Law
Thank you to the committee for your service!