Donate to the Public Interest Stipend!
Each year the Women's Law Caucus hosts an Auction Benefiting the Public Interest Program. This fund allows students to work for non-profits and governmental agencies around the world during their summers and receive compensation for their efforts. In their positions, students represent children, Native Americans, immigrants, people wrongly accused of crimes, and victims of discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodation. Please help support our students’ efforts!
2014 WLC Auction: A Red Carpet Affair
- Click on this link to view the Auction Brochure Preview*!
*Items donated the week of the Auction will be added in an addendum to the brochure.
To give a monetary donation:
- Click on this link.
- Under "Select Giving Areas" select "School of Law Annual Fund" (top of the right column).
- Check the box "I have Additional Gift Information" and write "Public Interest Stipend Program- WLC" in the open text box.
To give monetary or in-kind donation directly to the Auction:
- Email WLC.Auction@gmail.com to get a Donation Form.
- Send us your completed Donation Form via:
Fax: 314-935-6959 (Attn: Elizabeth Walsh )
Mail: Attn: Dean Elizabeth Walsh| Campus Box 1120| One Brookings Drive| St. Louis, MO | 63130
Click on this link to check out past auction themes.