Each year the Women's Law Caucus hosts an Auction Benefiting the Public Interest Program. This fund allows students to work for non-profits and governmental agencies around the world during their summers and receive compensation for their efforts. In their positions, students represent children, Native Americans, immigrants, people wrongly accused of crimes, and victims of discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodation. Please help support our students’ efforts!
SAVE THE DATE
February 26, 2015
Our 2015 Spring Auction, A Night On the Sea, will be held on Thursday, February 26, 2015 in the Crowder Courtyard. Doors will open at 5:30pm and the bidding will begin at 6pm. For more information please call 314-935-5246.
Donate to the Public Interest Stipend!
Thank you for all who gave their support through donations and attending the 2014 WLC Auction: A Red Carpet Affair! We look forward to seeing you all at the Auction next year!
Last Auction: 2014 WLC Auction: A Red Carpet Affair
- To view our Photos from the 2014 WLC Auction.
Click here to view Photo Gallery
Click here to view Photo Gallery - Brett Weinstein
- Click on this link to view the 2014 WLC Auction Brochure.
To give a monetary donation to the Public Interest Program:
- Click on this link.
- Under "Select Giving Areas" select "School of Law Annual Fund" (top of the right column).
- Check the box "I have Additional Gift Information" and write "Public Interest Stipend Program- WLC" in the open text box.
To give monetary or in-kind donation directly to support the Auction:
- Email WLC.Auction@gmail.com to get a Donation or Sponsorship Form.
- Send us your completed Donation Form via:
Fax: 314-935-6959 (Attn: Elizabeth Walsh )
Mail: Attn: Dean Elizabeth Walsh| Campus Box 1120| One Brookings Drive| St. Louis, MO | 63130
Email WLC.Auction@gmail.com for more information!
Click on this link to check out past auction themes.