With more than 700 unique titles and 350,000 pages dedicated to American Indian Law, this collection includes an expansive archive of treaties, federal statutes and regulations, federal case law, tribal codes, constitutions, and jurisprudence. This library also features rare compilations edited by Felix S. Cohen that have never before been accessible online.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013