Now that everyone’s had some time to try out WestlawNext, you may find this document, http://lscontent.westlaw.com/images/content/WLNCompareWL10.pdf, helpful. It lists common Westlaw functions and explains how to use them on WestlawNext compared to classic Westlaw.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013