Is it ok to take pictures of police arresting someone in a public area? Is it ok to video a police officer conducting a traffic stop? Professor Glenn Harlan Reynolds points out that too many officials think taking photos is a crime. He then points out why they are wrong.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013