This week, the Missouri Senate voted to end the printing of physical copies of the Missouri Blue Book and the Missouri Revised Statutes. As more and more states face hard economic times, this may be the way of the future. Is it a good idea? Or does it limit the public’s access to the law?
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013