When WestlawNext went live, it was missing a standard reference source: Black’s Law Dictionary. That omission was rectified this summer. To search Black’s, begin typing “Black’s Law Dictionary” in the Global Search Bar at the top of the screen and select the title from the autocomplete options. You will land on the template for advanced searching in Black’s.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013