See http://www.oxfordscholarship.com for access to 63 full-text Oxford University Press digital, cross-searchable and downloadable current law titles. From the main page, click on ‘Law’ and if you are off-campus, you will see 63 books listed under full-text. If you are off- campus, you will need to connect to the VPN to gain full-text access.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013