We’ve purchased a new database: Legislative Insight. This database picks up where ProQuest Congressional leaves off … Also by ProQuest, Legislative Insight contains over 18,000 federal legislative histories with digital full text publications covering laws from 1929 to present. For federal laws between 1969 and current, coverage will be similar. However, Legislative Insight provides legislative histories for 10,000 laws passed between 1929 and 1968. Give it a try and let me know what you think! To access this database from campus, just connect to WUFI-S. To access from off campus, connect to the VPN. For help searching, see http://proquest.libguides.com/quick_start_legislative_insight and/or ask a reference librarian.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013