The Law Library will extend weekend hours and open at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 3 & 10 and Sunday, December 4 & 11. During the period of law exams, Dec. 3 through Dec. 16, access to the Law Library is restricted to Washington University School of Law students, faculty, and staff. Other Washington University students, faculty, staff, and Law Library Association members with legitimate research needs may obtain an access card from a law librarian Monday through Friday during business hours. Law school staff may request that patrons present identification authorizing access. Those without proper identification will be asked to leave.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013