We are pleased to share updates regarding the Law Library.
- Our new research and instruction librarian, Peter Van Brunt, joins the Law Library beginning September 1. He holds a JD from Rutgers University, a library science degree from Western University in Ontario, Canada, and has over five years of practice experience. He clerked for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, and then served as a Deputy Attorney General in the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General.
- Hyla Bondareff, who has been with the Law School for over 30 years, has been promoted to director of faculty and access services. She and Dorie Bertram, director of public services, comprise the Law Library’s senior management team, under the leadership of Peter Hook, associate dean of the Law Library.
- Aris Woodham, director of educational technology, oversaw the development of an institutional repository of the most recent faculty scholarship, which you may view here.
- Fred Chan, senior cataloging librarian, will retire after 15 years of service to the Law School. We wish him a happy retirement!
- Click here to see all Law Library services that assist faculty research and how to access, including: identifying relevant primary and secondary authorities, finding factual and statistical information, compiling bibliographies, and developing research guides (such as LibGuides) for seminar courses.