Charles Nagel Professor of Public Interest Law & Public Service, Professor of African & African American Studies and Director of Dispute Resolution Program
Links open in a new browser window.
- [view] Civil Rights & Mediation Clinic Supporting Mortgage Loan Foreclosure Mediation in St. Louis City
- [view] Student Bar Association Presents 2013 Faculty, Staff Awards
- [view] OUTLaw Conference Explores New Frontiers, Honors Awardees
- [view] Resolved to Make a Difference
- [view] Good Counsel, St. Louis Post-Dispatch article
- [view] Tokarz helps students resolve disputes worldwide
- [view] Tokarz named Charles Nagel Professor
- [view] Karen Tokarz, honoree at Founders day
- [view] Pro bono, pro business
- [view] Law aimed at Illegal Immigrants Halted
- [view] Valley Park Loses in Court
- [view] Immigration Fight Shifts in Valley Park
- [view] Valley Park to Mexicans: Hasta La Vista, Baby
- [view] Convicted, executed but not guilty?
- [view] Innocent on death row?