Spring 2021 LLM Students
We are excited to have you join us in January 2021 for the Spring Semester at WashULaw. We understand how stressful the impact of the global pandemic is on your education and appreciate your continued commitment to your professional goals. We will be in touch with opportunities to engage with your classmates and to continue your education throughout this fall. We invite you to explore:
- Intensive Legal English Program (ILEP) – Fall 2020 Session
- For the first time, WashULaw is offering ILEP online during the Fall semester. If you did not participate this summer, we strongly encourage you to participate. The Fall 2020 ILEP program is 8 weeks beginning on October 26 and focuses on legal practice and classroom comprehension and communication. For more information, watch this short video and contact Prof. Pamela Dzunu at email@example.com.
- Negotiation Class – Earn Academic Credit
- Get started on your LLM early with this 1-credit Negotiation course taught my Prof. Del Valle. This course is limited to entering Spring 2021 LLM students and will be offered in weekly sessions online beginning the week of October 26. Negotiation class is an excellent way to continue to improve your English-speaking skills and build relationships while learning new areas of US law. There is no charge for full-time entering Spring 2021 LLM students. Contact Prof. Juan Del Valle to register firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conversation and Social Hours
- We will opportunities to meet virtually with your classmates and members of our team. We will offer conversation hours, a game night, and speakers just for the Spring 2021 incoming students. Watch your email for upcoming events.