Net Drive - Archived
Accessing the Clinic J: drive with NetDrive - FOR CLINIC USERS ONLY
- Double click the NetDrive installer after downloading it here
- Click OK for English.
- At the Welcome screen click Next.
- Read the License Agreement and click Yes.
- Click Next to install NetDrive in the Default folder.
- Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now and click Finish.
Mapping the J drive.
- Open the Net Drive program from the Start Menu.
- Click the New Site button
- Name your site, for example "Clinic Drive"
- For server site address type in ftp://abhall.wustl.edu, click Finish.
- Assign a drive letter by using the drop down menu.
- Click the Advanced button.
- On the Advanced tab, type //Clinic-Server/Share in for the Root Directory and click OK.
- Uncheck Anonymous/Public Logon, and put in your Novell Username and Password, click Connect.
You are now connected to the Clinic Server files. You can disconnect & reconnect using the new NetDrive icon in your system tray, near the clock in the bottom right corner of your screen.