How to Apply
Washington University School of Law encourages all J.D. applicants to apply online through LSAC or our Easy Application for admission to the Juris Doctor Program. Different programs have different requirements so it is recommended that all applicants read the appropriate information below regarding the application procedures before initiating the application process.
Applications for Admission to the J.D. Program
- Apply online through LSAC or through our Easy Application for admission to the Juris Doctor Program. Each applicant is advised that there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar and the applicant is encouraged, prior to matriculation, to determine what those requirements are in the state(s) in which you intend to practice.
Applications for Admission to Joint Degree Programs
- A separate application must be submitted to the non-law degree program. For additional information contact us by email at email@example.com, or call the Admissions Office between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Central Time):
Applications for Admission to LLM Programs
- Apply online to the residential LL.M. program in U.S. Law for Foreign Lawyers.
- Apply online to @WashULaw, the online LL.M. program in U.S. Law for Foreign Lawyers
- Apply online to the LL.M. program in Taxation.
- Apply online to the LL.M. program in Intellectual Property.
Applications for Financial Aid
- New students may apply directly online through the Washington University School of Law Financial Aid Application.
- Returning students may also apply online through the Washington University School of Law Returning Student Application.
Applications for Admission as a Transfer Student
- Apply using our Transfer Application online through LSAC