Other Course Information and Related Links
Non-Law Course Links for Upper-level J.D. Students
- [view] Graduate-Level Courses (click on this link and scroll to "Non-Law Courses" for information on non-law graduate-level course eligibility; Then go to WebSTAC (https://acadinfo.wustl.edu) and click on "Course Listings" to scan courses in various departments - for Arts & Sciences be sure to click on the 400+ level buttons on each department page so that it will reveal the graduate level courses)
- [view] Business School Courses (By semester, including days/times; See links to course descriptions below or in WebSTAC; Law students should turn in MBA approval forms (found at http://law.wustl.edu/Registrar/forms/NonMBAtotakeMBA.pdf) to the Law School Registrar's Office, and the forms will be faxed to the Business School for approval.) Click here to view the video of the informational meeting re: business school courses.
- [view] MSW course descriptions
- [view] MPH (Masters in Public Health) course descriptions
Non-Law Students Taking Law School Courses
- [view] Pre-registration form for Spring 2013 Negotiation (for non-law students) - coming soon
(The deadline to submit this form will be posted here once the weekend for the course is known. After the pre-registration deadline, interested students should contact Colleen Erker at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- [view] Approval Form for Non-Law Students Taking Law School Courses
- [view] List of Courses Non-Law Students Are Encouraged to Take
St. Louis University School of Law Courses
- SLU Law course descriptions and schedule spreadsheets can be found at http://www.slu.edu/school-of-law-home/academics/registrar/course-schedules.
- SLU and WashU have a free-trade agreement so that students can take one course from the other school (without charge under conditions specified in the agreement, which are described in the "St. Louis University Courses" section in the General Information portion of the Course Directory - found at http://law.wustl.edu/registrar/coursedir/2012-2013/2012-2013-Academic-Planning-Guide.pdf .) Interested students should contact Elizabeth Walsh, Assistant Dean of Student Services, email@example.com, 314-935-6851, for approval. Download form http://law.wustl.edu/Registrar/forms/FreeTraderequestform.pdf, and submit it to Dean Walsh.
- [view] WEBSTAC (online registration/viewing grades)
- [view] Registrar Calendar
- [view] Pre-Registration Forms
(includes forms for Clinics, Seminars, January Intersession, and Negotiation for Non-Law Students)
- [view] Course Selection Information & Advice
- [view] Student Exchange Programs
(study abroad opportunities during regular semester)
- [view] Academic Calendars
- [view] Student Handbook
- [view] Historical Course Information
Contact the Registrar's office at Registrar@wulaw.wustl.edu or 314-935-4610.