Women's Law Caucus Spring Auction
Each year, the Women's Law Caucus hosts an auction benefiting the 2L Public Interest Program. This fund allows students to work for non-profits and governmental agencies around the world during their summers and receive compensation for their efforts. In their positions, students represent children, Native Americans, immigrants, people wrongly accused of crimes, and victims of discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodation. Please help support our students’ efforts!
Information will be posted when available. Please check back.
Donate to the 2L Public Interest Stipend!
To give a monetary donation to the Public Interest Program:
- Click on this link.
- Under "Select Giving Areas" select "School of Law Annual Fund" (top of the right column).
- Check the box "I have Additional Gift Information" and write "Public Interest Stipend Program- WLC" in the open text box.
To give monetary or in-kind donation directly to support the Auction:
- Email Sarah Langer at email@example.com or Brittainy Cavendar at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Donation or Sponsorship Form.
- Send us your completed Donation Form via:
Email Sarah Langer at email@example.com or Brittainy Cavendar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 314-935-6959 (Attn: Elizabeth Walsh )
Mail: Attn: Dean Elizabeth Walsh| Campus Box 1120| One Brookings Drive| St. Louis, MO | 63130
Click on this link to check out past auction themes.
Last Auction: 2016 WLC Auction: Bright Lights, Bid City
2015 WLC Auction: A Night on the Sea
- To view our Photos from the 2015 WLC Auction.
Click here to view Photo Gallery
2014 WLC Auction: A Red Carpet Affair