Law School Salutes Adjunct Faculty for Years of Service
- Dean Kent Syverud, right, and Vice Dean Peter Joy, left,
- congratulate Merle Silverstein on his 30 years
- of service to the school.
Washington University School of Law recently recognized its adjunct professors for their more than 1,200 years of combined service to the school. In particular, those reaching the milestones of 10 and 20 years of service were specifically honored.
One adjunct, Merle Silverstein, JD ’51, received special recognition for his 30 years of service. Silverstein, an alumnus of the law school, is partner at Rosenblum, Goldenhersh, Silverstein & Zafft PC, specializing in litigation. At the law school, he teaches Trial Practice & Procedure.
At the ceremony, Dean Kent Syverud, Vice Dean Peter Joy, Assistant Dean Elizabeth Walsh, and Stuart P. Keating, president of the Student Bar Association, thanked the adjunct faculty for the valuable lessons they bring to the classroom.
- Dean Kent Syverud and Vice Dean Peter Joy celebrate
- with adjunct law faculty reaching the milestones of 10,
- 20, and 30 years of service to the law school.
- Click on photo to view full version.
Current Adjuncts with 20 Years of Service
Raymond Wagner, Jr.
Current Adjuncts with 10 Years of Service
The Hon. John Garvey