RealPlayer is required to view all video files with dates prior to September 2006. Events occuring during and after September of 2006 are available for viewing in Windows Media Player. Popup blockers will interfere with access. Click on your area of interest for on-demand viewing.
WU Law Stories
- Career Services: Partnering with students from day one
- Semester-in-Practice: New oportunities outside of St. Louis
- Coporate Law: Corporate Law opportunities at WashU
- International Law: Provides students professional opportunities aboard
- IP Law: Studying IP at WashU Law
- Click here for more stories from law students and alumni
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Thomas Saenz - February 27, 2014
- USA&M - Ethics and Current Issues in Representing in LBGT Community - February 21, 2014
- Mass Incarceration: A "Holocaust In Slow Motion?" - Judge Mark W. Bennett - American Consitution Society for Law and Policy - February 20, 2014
- Whitney R. Harris World Law Institute Speaker Series: Ambassador David Scheffer - February 11, 2014
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Hon. Bernice Donald - January 20, 2014
Events by Sponsoring Department
Please click on the an area of interest to view on-demand viewing of events, conferences and lectures.
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Program
- Center on Law, Innovation and Economic Growth
- Clinical Education Programs (includes Africa Project)
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Work and Social Capital
- Harris World Law Institute (includes links to Global Law Talks, Speaker Series)
- Journal of Law and Policy
- Public Interest Law & Policy Speaker Series (includes links to current and previous speakers)
- Tyrrell Williams Lecture Series
2013-2014 Speaker: Donald Verrilli, Jr.
Faculty Chair Installations
- Click here to view past installations.
Building Renovations - 2008
Washington University in St. Louis - Danforth Lecture Series
- Raising Renee Screening and Panel Discussion - April 12, 2012
- (A)sexual Screening and Panel Discussion - February 7, 2012
- Made in India Screening and Panel Discussion - November 16, 2011
- Liddel is 40: Commemorating the Desegregation Move in St. Louis and a Look at the Future of Urban Education - March 22, 2012
- Immigration and Family Reunification in Europe, Israel, and the United States - March 7, 2012
- Journalist Dan Rather Addresses Prof. Greg Magarian’s Speech Press & the Constitution Class
- Jeffrey Toobin Lecture
- Legal Practice Program
- Wiley Rutledge Moot Court
- Whiteness: Some Critical Perspectives Conference
To report content or link-based problems, or other web site issues, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.