In recent years, our students and graduates have received offers for summer positions and full-time employment from national firms and companies with significant intellectual property practices, including:
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Finnegan Henderson, Washington, D.C.
- Fish & Richardson, Boston
- Gallop, Johnson & Neuman
- Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale PC
- Harness Dickey & Pierce PLC
- Howrey Simon, Washington, D.C.
- Husch & Eppenberger LLC
- Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Chicago
- Monsanto, St. Louis
- Pennie & Edmonds, Palo Alto and New York
- Pharmacia, St. Louis
- Polsinelli Shalton Welte Suelthaus PC
- Polster, Lieder, Woodruff & Lucchesi, L.C.
- Red Bull GmbH, Salzburg, Austria
- Senniger Powers
- Sidley Austin, New York
- Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
Students enrolled in the Intellectual Property & Technology Law LL.M. program are encouraged to make use of the considerable resources and connections of the Washington University Law Career Service Office (CSO). Information, calendars, and other information are available at the CSO home page at http://law.wustl.edu/career_services/.
Our LL.M. students routinely participate in the annual Patent Law Interview Program sponsored by Loyola University Chicago School of Law, which is held in late July. For more information, visit the program website: http://www.luc.edu/law/career/patent.html.
For more information, contact by e-mail, phone or fax for materials: