Posted By Judy Stark on May 19, 2010
Then, spend some time with Oyez. Oyez, brought to you by the National Science Foundation, is website devoted to all things Supreme Court. Here’s a sampling of what’s available:
- Recordings of oral arguments from current and past cases, i.e. U.S. v. Lopez (1995)
- A virtual tour! Check out the pic of Justices Ginsberg and Scalia on top of an elephant located in Ginseberg’s chambers
- Listing of attorneys who have appeared before the Court
- Summaries of cases (browse by year or search by keyword) and links to opinions
- Pictures and bios of the Justices, both past and present, like John Blair,
a Washington appointee to the court and one of the original justices.