Then, spend some time with Oyez. Oyez, brought to you by the National Science Foundation, is website devoted to all things Supreme Court. Here’s a sampling of what’s available:
- Recordings of oral arguments from current and past cases, i.e. U.S. v. Lopez (1995)
- A virtual tour! Check out the pic of Justices Ginsberg and Scalia on top of an elephant located in Ginseberg’s chambers
- Listing of attorneys who have appeared before the Court
- Summaries of cases (browse by year or search by keyword) and links to opinions
- Pictures and bios of the Justices, both past and present, like John Blair,
a Washington appointee to the court and one of the original justices.