If you missed this article in the March 17 New York Times , I’ll bet you can’t guess what Yale Law Library is now collecting for its renown rare book room. In fact they are now the official depository for such materials. Give up? Bobbleheads of Supreme Court justices. Read all about it: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/18/us/18bobble.html.
- Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal Judge June 25, 2013
- 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man June 19, 2013
- Tenth Circuit Gives Man License to Sue Over 'Rain God' June 12, 2013
- Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit June 11, 2013
- Fifth Circuit Finds Breastfeeding Is 'Related' to Pregnancy June 10, 2013