Posted By Hyla Bondareff on May 5, 2010
At the end of this month you will no longer be able to sign on to Westlaw using your original password. You must update it to a ‘OnePass’ user name and password. You should receive a prompt when you try to sign on to Westlaw and you can also get step by step instructions.
What you will need:
- Your old Password (10-12 digit alpha numeric). If you don’t have, send me an email.
- An ‘in compliance’ User Name and Password.
- User Name: Your email address should work great.
- Password Must be 8 to 16 characters long and have 3 of the following:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters: . @ - _
- A recommendation to make your life less complicated:
- Make your Westlaw and Lexis User Names and Passwords the Same. If you use your email address as a User Name and follow the above password requirements, it should work for both systems.