At the end of this month you will no longer be able to sign on to Westlaw using your original password. You must update it to a ‘OnePass’ user name and password. You should receive a prompt when you try to sign on to Westlaw and you can also get step by step instructions.
What you will need:
- Your old Password (10-12 digit alpha numeric). If you don’t have, send me an email.
- An ‘in compliance’ User Name and Password.
- User Name: Your email address should work great.
- Password Must be 8 to 16 characters long and have 3 of the following:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters: . @ – _
- A recommendation to make your life less complicated:
- Make your Westlaw and Lexis User Names and Passwords the Same. If you use your email address as a User Name and follow the above password requirements, it should work for both systems.