[view] Revised Bylaws
Congratulations! The following student notes were selected for publication in volumes 37, 38, 39 and 40.
- Molly Carney: Correction Through Omniscience: Electronic Monitoring and the Escalation of Crime Control
- Elizabeth Chen: Equal Protection: Why the HPV Vaccine Should Be Mandated for Both Boys and Girls
- Christopher Daming: When in Rome: Analyzing the Local Law and Custom Provision of the Foreign Claims Act
- John Drake: Boxed In and Counted out: Bringing an End to Prison-Based Gerrymandering
- Kathryn Harrington: Ghosts of Innocent Men: Necessary Implications of Skinner v. Switzer
- Sarah Herman: The Battle for the Remote Control—Should the FCC Abdicate its Indecency Policy and Regulate Policing the Airwaves to Parents?
- Kyle Lewis: Wikifreak-out: The Legality of Prior Restraints on Wikileaks’ Publication of Government Documents
- Brian Kolva: Lacrosse Players, Not Terrorists: The Effects of the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative on Native American International Travel and Sovereignty
- Jake Peterson: Vehicular GPS Surveillance: The Death of Autonomy and Anonymity or a Variation on the Status Quo?
- Casey Ransom: The Federal Reserve Check Processing Region Consolidation & Check 21—In Support of Re-Proposing Legislation: “Placing a Check on Holds”
- Matthew Shin: Federal Housing Subsidies and Inter-Generational Poverty
- Ryan Sugden: Why the Affordable Care Act Won’t End Medical Bankruptcy, and Why That’s Okay