Languages at Lunch Program
The Harris Institute's Languages at Lunch program provides members of WashU law school community an opportunity to practice their language skills during the lunch hour. Current conversation tables are in Arabic, French, German, and Spanish languages.
All sessions are held in the Detjen Seminar Room (Seigle Hall 108E) from 12 to 1 p.m. Bring your lunch, drinks and desserts will be provided!
- Conversation tables are open to all levels of proficiency. Not valid for academic credit.
- Co-sponsored by the International Law Society, Middle Eastern Law Students Association and SBA Diversity Committee.
- If you would like to participate, kindly RSVP at HarrisInstitute@wustl.edu.
Schedule for the Fall 2016 Semester ~ Tuesdays at Noon
Arabic Conversation Table
- September 6, 2016
- October 4, 2016
- November 1, 2016
French Conversation Table
- September 13, 2016 (Cancelled)
- October 11, 2016
- November 8, 2016
German Conversation Table
- September 20, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- November 15, 2016
Spanish Conversation Table
- September 27, 2016
- October 25, 2016
- November 29, 2016 (new date due to Thanksgiving week)
For questions or suggestions, please contact Bethel Mandefro.