Languages at Lunch Program
The Harris Institute's Languages at Lunch program provides members of WashU Law School community an opportunity to practice their language skills during the lunch hour. Current conversation tables are in Arabic, French, German, and Spanish languages.
All sessions are held in the Detjen Seminar Room (Seigle Hall 108E) from 12 to 1 p.m. Bring your lunch, refreshments will be provided!
- Conversation tables are open to all levels of proficiency. Not valid for academic credit.
- Co-sponsored by the International Law Society, Middle Eastern Law Students Association and SBA Diversity Committee.
- If you would like to participate, kindly RSVP at HarrisInstitute@wustl.edu.
Schedule for the Spring 2017 Semester ~ Tuesdays at Noon
Arabic Conversation Table
- February 14, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- April 18, 2017 - Cancelled
French Conversation Table
- February 7, 2017
- March 7, 2017
- April 4, 2017
German Conversation Table
- January 24, 2017
- February 21, 2017
- March 28, 2017
Spanish Conversation Table
- January 31, 2017 ***Rescheduled to Thursday, February 2, 2017
- February 28, 2017
- April 11, 2017
For questions or suggestions, please contact Bethel Mandefro.