International Climate Change: Post-Kyoto Challenges
IT’S GLOBAL…WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE…JOIN THE DIALOG!
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Distinguished scholars will meet to discuss international climate change…and more!
- Pratim Biswas, Washington University in Saint Louis, Stifel and Quinette Jens Professor, Department of Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering
- Daniel Bodansky, University of Georgia Law, Associate Dean of Faculty Development; Emily & Ernest Woodruff Chair in International Law
- Maxine Lipeles, Washington University Law, Senior Lecturer in Law; Director, Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic
- Hari Osofsky, Washington & Lee University School of Law, Associate Professor
- Joyce Penner, University of Michigan, Ralph J. Cicerone Distinguished University Professor of Atmospheric Science and member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Leila Sadat, Washington University Law, Henry H. Oberschelp Professor of Law; Director, Harris World Law Institute
- Jonathan Wiener, Duke Law, William R. and Thomas L. Perkins Professor of Law; Professor of Environmental Policy; Professor of Public Policy Studies
- Tseming Yang, Vermont Law School, Professor of Law
Shelly Ford, Administrative Coordinator