Languages at Lunch
The Harris Institute's Languages at Lunch program provides the law school community members an opportunity to practice their language skills during the lunch hour. Conversation tables include Spanish, French, Chinese, and German languages. If you would like to participate, kindly RSVP to Bethel Mandefro by the Monday prior to each session.
All sessions are held in the Detjen Seminar Room (Seigle Hall 108E) from noon to 1 p.m. Bring your lunch, drinks and desserts will be provided! Conversation tables are open to all levels of proficiency. Not valid for academic credit.
Co-sponsored by the China Law Society, International Law Society, and SBA Diversity Committee.
Schedule for the Fall Semester
French Conversation Table
Lead by Professor Leila Sadat
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
Spanish Conversation Table – 2nd Thursday of each month
Lead by Silvana Del Valle, JSD Candidate
- Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Thursday, November 13, 2014
Chinese Conversation Table – 3rd Thursday of each month (except in October)
Lead by Haiming Li, China Law Society President
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Thursday, November 20, 2014
German Conversation Table – 4thThursday of each month*
Lead by Prof. Peter Cramer
- Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 *Held first week in December due to Thanksgiving on the 4th Thursday of November.
For questions or suggestions, please contact Bethel Mandefro at email@example.com.