Andrew F. Tuch Publications
You will need to download the free Adobe Reader if you choose to view the files through our website.
- Private Equity and Corporate Control Transactions (with the Hon. Robert P. Austin, Supreme Court of New South Wales), Parsons Center University of Sydney (2007)
Articles & Book Chapter (Selected)
- “Conflicted Gatekeepers: The Volcker Rule and Goldman Sachs,” Virginia Law & Business Review (forthcoming; awarded Harvard’s Victor Brudney Best Paper Prize, 2011) (Full text: SSRN)
- “Multiple Gatekeepers,” 96 Virginia Law Review 1583 (2010; selected among the “Ten Best Corporate and Securities Articles of 2011” by Corporate Practice Commentator; awarded Harvard’s Victor Brudney Best Paper Prize, 2010) (Full text: SSRN)
- “The Paradox of Financial Services Regulation: Preserving Client Expectations of Loyalty in an Industry Rife With Conflicts of Interest,” The Regulation of Wealth Management (ed. H. Tjio), Singapore Centre for Commercial Law Studies (2008) (Full text: SSRN)
- "Investment Banks as Fiduciaries: Implications for Conflicts of Interest," 29 Melbourne University Law Review 478 (2005) (peer-reviewed; awarded Best Paper Prize, Corporate Law Teachers Association Conference, Australia, 2005) (Full text: SSRN)