Rebecca S. Dresser - Publications
For the most recent list of publications, please see the current CV [view].
Selected Recent Articles
- Malignant: Medical Ethicists Confront Cancer, New York: Oxford University Press, 2012 (editor and contributor).
- "Public Preferences and the Challenge to Genetic Research Policy," Journal of Law and the Biosciences, forthcoming 2014.
- "Pre-Emptive Suicide, Precedent Autonomy and Preclinical Alzheimer Disease," Journal of Medical Ethics, published online first: doi10.1136/medethics-2013-101615.
- "Drug Compounding, Drug Safety, and the First Amendment," Hastings Center Report, 43:9-10, March-April 2013.
- "Alive and Well: The Research Imperative," Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40:915-21, Winter 2012.
- "Aligning Regulations and Ethics in Human Research," Science, 337:527-28, August 3, 2012.