Susan Frelich Appleton - Publications
For the most recent list of publications, please see the current CV. [view]
You will need to download the free Adobe Reader if you choose to view the files through our website.
- “Legal Education Gone Wild: Law and Literature and Sex” (with Susan E. Stiritz), forthcoming in Studies in Law, Politics, and Society (invited for special issue on feminist legal theory and peer reviewed).
- Modern Family Law: Cases and Materials (with D. Kelly Weisberg, Aspen Publishers – multiple editions and supplements, including 5th edition in 2013)
- Adoption and Assisted Reproduction: Families under Construction (casebook, with D. Kelly Weisberg, Aspen Publishers, 2009)
Recent Articles and Essays
- Between the Binaries: Exploring the Legal Boundaries of Nonanonymous Sperm Donation, 48 Family Law Quarterly 93 (2015) [SSRN]
- Surrogacy and Windsor’s Penumbras, 90 Washington Law Review Online 43 (2015) [SSRN]
- "Leaving Home? Domicile, Family, and Gender," 47 UC Davis Law Review 1453 (2014) [SSRN]
- "Restating Childhood," 79 Brooklyn Law Review 525 (2014) [SSRN]