Liddell is 40
Commemorating the Desegregation Movement in St. Louis And A Look at the Future of Urban Education
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012
Click here to view a video of the event.
Katie Herr, firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.935.5942
3.9 MCLE credits are expected.
- Segregation in St. Louis
- History of the Liddell Litigation 1972-1999
- Choosing to Integrate Schools
- From Louisville to Liddell: Schools, Rhetorical Neutrality, and the Post-Racial Equal Protection Clause
- Are We Really Racing to The Top, or Leaving Behind the Bottom? An Assessment of State Successes and Failures
- The Failure of Federal Education Initiatives: From No Child Left Behind to Race to the Top
- Embracing the Equity in Detracking Reforms
- Is Turner the answer to Liddell?
- Paulette M. Caldwell (New York University School of Law)
- Maurice R. Dyson (Thomas Jefferson School of Law)
- D. Bruce LaPierre (Washington University School of Law)
- Judge Stephen Limbaugh Sr.
- Michael Liddell
- Cedric Merlin Powell (University of Louisville)
- Kimberly Jade Norwood (Washington University School of Law)
- Wendy Parker (Wake Forest University School of Law)
- Leland Ware (University of Delaware)
- Dr. John A Wright