Mac OSX Printer Setup
Mac OSX Printer Set Up
- Make sure you are connected to the WUFI-S wireless network. You will not be able to print if you are connected to a different network.
- Download the printer setup script here.
- Double click the downloaded file to unpack it (if your web browser doesn't automatically). You will have a file called Setup-WRelease.command.
- Double click the Setup-WRelease.command file. A warning will appear (shown below) asking if you are sure you want to open the script. Click Open.
- The script will run in a Terminal window and wait for your WUSTL Key. Type it and press enter, then you will be asked for your password. Your password will be hidden as you type it, nothing will appear as you are typing. If you mis-type anything, simply close the window and go back to step 3.
- The script will then install the printer and notify you when it is complete. You can now close the Terminal window. The Law School printers will appear in your printer list as "W-Release." Please note that whenever you change your password, you will have to re-run this script to be able to print.