Windows XP Printer Set Up - Archived
Windows XP Printer Set Up
- Make sure you are connected to the WUFI-S wireless network. You will not be able to install or use the printers if you are connected to a different network.
- Click on the start menu button and select Run.
- In the Open field, enter \\lawprint.sol.wustl.edu\w-release. Click OK and wait patiently, as it may take several minutes for the next window to pop up.
- A “Connect to” window should appear. In the User name field, enter your WUSTL Key prefixed with SOL\.
In the password field, enter your WUSTL Key password. Check the Remember my password box.
- A window asking you if you are sure you want to install the printer driver should come up. Click Yes.
- When finished, a window showing the current printer queue should pop up . You are now ready to print to the School of Law print system.