Windows 7/Vista Printing Set Up
Windows 7/ Vista Printer Set Up
- Make sure you are connected to the WUFI-S wireless network. You will not be able to install or use the printers if you are connected to a different network.
- Click on the Windows Button and in the "Search" field, type Run. Click on the Run button at the top of the search list.
- In the "Open" field, enter \\lawprint.sol.wustl.edu\w-release. Click OK, and wait patiently. It may take 3-4 minutes for the window in the next step to pop up.
- A “Windows Security” window should appear. Enter your WUSTL Key with the text "SOL\" preceding your username.
Enter your password and check the box that says "remember my credentials" then hit OK. Again, it may take a few minutes to process.
- When finished, a window showing the current printer queue should pop up . You are now ready to print to the School of Law print system.