Law School Commencement 2014
2013 December Ceremony
The Chancellor's Recognition Ceremony for December 2013 Degree Candidates
Saturday, December 7, 2013 | Graham Chapel | 1:30 p.m.
Click here for more information.
Washington University School of Law salutes its graduates and their families at Commencement Ceremonies on May 16, 2014. All August 2013, December 2013, May 2014, August 2014, and December 2014 law graduates will be invited to participate in both the university and law school ceremonies.
The festivities will begin with University Commencement Ceremony in the Brookings Quadrangle. Please remember that tickets are not needed for Commencement in the Brookings Quadrangle.
Immediately following the University Ceremony, Washington University School of Law’s ceremony will begin. A reception for graduates, alumni, and guests will be held in Anheuser-Busch Hall immediately following the ceremony. Tickets are not needed for family members to attend the law ceremony unless the Severe Weather Plan is enacted.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanne Heil-Chapdelaine, Events and Scheduling Manager, by email - email@example.com or by phone - (314) 935-7567.
- Diplomas will be distributed at Individual Recognition Ceremonies.
- If a graduate is unable to attend Commencement, his or her diploma will be held for pickup until June 3, 2013, at:
Office of Student Records | Olin Women's Building | Room 50, lower level
(314) 935-5959 | Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Diplomas not picked up by June 3, 2013, will be mailed to the address listed on the student's intent to graduate form.
- How to order photos - To order graduation pictures taken by Chappell, contact by phone, 800-261-2576, or click here to view the website.
- Commencement 2013 Photo Galleries
- Academic Excellence Awards
- Commencement Activities
- Commencement Day
- LLM Reception
- Public Service Awards
Watch the University Commencement Ceremony on the Web!
Watching the University Ceremony by streaming video is the easiest way to view Commencement at Washington University. Friends and family can now join the celebration without traveling. More information will be available two weeks prior to Commencement. To obtain the best video experience possible, you must be running Adobe Flash Player. If you are having problems and need assistance, please contact us: 1-800-567-7609.
Future Recognition Ceremony Dates
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Saturday, December 6, 2014
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Saturday, December 3, 2016
Future Commencement Dates
University and Law School
Friday, May 16, 2014
Friday, May 15, 2015
Friday, May 20, 2016
Friday, May 19, 2017