Events are available for viewing in Windows Media Player. Popup blockers will interfere with access. In the absence of a link below, there is currently no information available online.
- View Video - Kent Greenfield - The Myth of Choice: Personal Responsibility on a World of Limits (October 26, 2011)
- View Video - Dr. Andreas Schloenhardt - Trafficking in Persons in Australia (October 7, 2011)
- View Video - Brad Seligman - What Wal-Mart v. Dukes Means for Civil Rights Class Action Cases (October 4, 2011)
- View Video - John Gal PhD, dean of the Paul Baerwald School of Social Work and Social Welfare at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem - Immigration and the Categorical Welfare State in Israel (September 21, 2011)
- View Video - Bridgette Carr Lecture - Examining the Realities of Exploited Children and Child Trafficking in the U.S. (August 31, 2011)
- View Video - Lecture and Panel with Christina Romer - The Continuing Unemployment Crisis: Causes, Cures, and Questions for Further Study (April 12, 2011)
- View Video - Susan Fiske Lecture - Envy Up, Scorn Down: How Social Status Divides Us (March 25, 2011)
- View Video - Is There a Future for Labor Unions? American Constitution Society (ACS) (March 3, 2011)
- View Video - Bridgette Carr Lecture - Examining the Realities of Exploited Children and Child Trafficking in the U.S. (August 31, 2010)
- View Video - Labor and Migration Effects of Human Trafficking Panel (April 7, 2010)
The panel is part of a campus-wide initiative on human trafficking.
- View Videos - For Love or Money Conference (March 26-27, 2010)
- View Video - Wilma Liebman Lecture - The Revival of American Labor Law (February 17, 2010)
- View Video - Devon Carbado Lecture - Challenges of Anti-discrimination Law After Obama (February 11, 2010)
- View Video - James J. Heckman Lecture - Understanding the Sources of and Solutions to Human Inequality (November 16, 2009)
To view previous events sponsored by the Center, click here.