The CSO Library has a variety of materials of interest to alumni who are interested in making a job or career change. Alumni are welcome to come in and use the materials in the CSO Library.
- General Job Search Information and Resume and Cover Letter samples [view]
- Becker Project [view]
- Lateral Jobs Postings [view]
- Researching Employers & Practice Areas [view]
- Negotiating Offers [view]
- Assist Current Students [view]
- Job Posting Information [view]
- Reciprocity Policy and Form [view]
- Judicial Clerkship Information and Resources [view]
- Government and Public Interest Job Fair
Friday, Feb. 15, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Solo, Small and Midsize Firm Day
Wednesday, April 3, 3:00-5:30 pm
For more information on Alumni Services, contact Career Services at (314) 935-6451 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.