The Center for Career Development (CCD) offers a variety of services and educational opportunities to current students. With our favorable ratio of professional staff to students, we are able to meet individually with students frequently throughout the year.
The CCD offers programs on resume and cover letter drafting, networking and interviewing skills, clerkships, fellowships, researching employers, and a variety of informational sessions on different practice areas.
The CCD office also organizes the on-campus and off-campus interviewing programs, participation in numerous job fairs, networking receptions, job postings for summer and part-time employment, and other programs.
For an updated listing of all CCD sponsored events, view the events tab in
- 1L Handbook: Finding Summer Opportunities [view] (password required)
- Summer Experience Database [view] (password required)
- DOJ Guide [view]
- Job Postings [view]
- Judicial Clerkships [view] (password required)
- Fellowship Resource Guide [view]
- Web-Based Career Resources [view] (password required)
- State BAR Information [view]
- Marketing Yourself to Legal Employers [view] (password required)
- Guide to Successful Interviewing [view] (password required)
- Making Career Connections: Informational Interviews [view] (password required)
- Resumes, Cover Letters and More [view]
- Becker Project [view]
- Researching Employers & Practice Areas [view]
- Research - City Guide (password protected) [view]
- Student Law Weekly Announcements [view]
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program [view]
- NALP Travel Reimbursement Form [view]
- Reciprocity Policy and Form [view]
- Reporting Pro Bono Pledge [view]
Public Interest Resources
- The Criminal Hypothetical and Other Unique Aspects of the Criminal Law Interview Process [view]
- Acing the Public Defender Interview [view]
- Government Honors & Internship Handbook and Public Policy handbook [view] (see symplicity announcements page for password)
Click HERE for a listing of previous recorded events. (password protected)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the password.
- click on image to view site