2013 Class Giving Campaign Pledge Form
- Every gift to our law school is important. A high participation rate shows firms, foundations and prospective students that our students believe in the school.
- The money raised in the Class Giving Campaign goes directly to benefit students.
- Your generosity helps continue the cycle of giving, providing support for current and future students so that they may have the same opportunities and benefits that you have received while at Washington University.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
- For 3L students, payment on your post-graduation pledge is not due until June 30th, 2014. This gives you a year of income before you begin your alumni giving to Washington University Law.
- Last year’s results: 3L Class – 27%; 2L Class – 24%; 1L Class – 46%.