Welcome to the School of Law's Computer Support Web site. Our objective is to provide a source of technical information twenty-four hours a day, when the Computer Support staff are unavailable, or when the office is closed.
Computer Support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m in the Law School Computer Support Offices (Room 253).
News and Notes
- Connecting to wireless
- How to load the VPN client software--The VPN is for Staff and Faculty only.
- We recommend Windows 7, but also support Mac OSX.
- ExamSoft: The Law School uses ExamSoft software to administer exams. For more information contact: Registrar office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students can print to Law School printers from their laptops by setting up the PaperCut Print Release Queue (click for instructions)
- If there is a problem with the lab printers we suggest this:
- Reboot the computer you're using.
- Resend your job.
- If none of this works, email email@example.com and try to print to a different printer.
- If you require help with your University email account visit go.wustl.edu.
- If you require help with your School of Law email account (Faculty, Staff, Class of 2011 and 2012 only) visit E-Mail Services.
- Password change for Faculty & Staff visit, Change Password
- Password change for Students visit Wustl Key