Welcome to the School of Law's Computer Support Web site. Our objective is to provide a source of technical information twenty-four hours a day, when the Computer Support staff are unavailable, or when the office is closed.
Computer Support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m in the Law School Computer Support Offices (Room 253).
News and Notes
- Connecting to wireless
- How to load the VPN client software--Many of our popular research databases such as HeinOnline and JSTOR require a VPN connection while connected to our wireless network (WUFI-S) or while off campus. The use of these databases is required in most legal research classes. If you plan to access these databases wirelessly from your laptop or from home you will need to run the VPN Installer.
- We recommend Windows 7, but also support Mac OSX.
- ExamSoft: The Law School uses ExamSoft software to administer exams. For more information contact: Registrar office, email@example.com.
- Students can print to Law School printers from their laptops by setting up the PaperCut Print Release Queue (click for instructions)
- If there is a problem with the lab printers we suggest this:
- Reboot the computer you're using.
- Resend your job.
- If none of this works, email firstname.lastname@example.org and try to print to a different printer.
- If you require help with your University email account visit go.wustl.edu.
- If you require help with your School of Law email account (Faculty, Staff, Class of 2011 and 2012 only) visit E-Mail Services.
- Password change for Faculty & Staff visit, Change Password
- Password change for Students visit Wustl Key