What is the Annual Fund?
The Law Annual Fund forms the backbone of support for the School of Law. The Annual Fund’s unrestricted support helps make possible both new initiatives and on-going programs, giving Dean Kent Syverud the flexibility to address the School’s most pressing needs. A strong Annual Fund benefits today's students as well as enhances the value of their law degree by building and maintaining the overall quality of a Washington University education.
The Annual Fund supports:
- Scholarships for deserving students who might otherwise not be able to attend the School of Law
- Faculty retention and recruitment
- Educational resources including our academic & clinical programs
- Maintenance and enhancement of our library
- Opportunities in our Public Interest Summer Stipend Program
- The Trial and Advocacy Program
- Conferences and Symposia